- When was Ethan Allen founded?
Ethan Allen was founded in Vermont in 1932 by brothers-in-law Nat Ancell and Ted Baumritter. The pair dedicated themselves to creating and selling environments, not just individual products, earning the company a reputation for innovation and setting the stage for the modern gallery concept. As a result of its visionary strategies and commitment to quality craftsmanship, the company has become a recognized worldwide leader in beautifully designed, beautifully crafted fashions for the home. Throughout North America, China, Europe, and the Middle East, Ethan Allen offers the finest in classic furniture and décor.
- Where is Ethan Allen’s headquarters?
Ethan Allen’s corporate headquarters are located in Danbury, Connecticut.
- How many manufacturing plants does Ethan Allen have?
We also own and operate nine manufacturing facilities including six manufacturing plants in the United States, two manufacturing plants in Mexico and one manufacturing plant in Honduras. Approximately 75% of our furniture is manufactured in our North American plants.
- Whom can I contact for general information about Ethan Allen?
Ethan Allen Interiors Inc.
Vice President, Finance and Treasurer
25 Lake Avenue Ext.
Danbury, CT 06811
- Where is Ethan Allen stock traded?
The common stock of Ethan Allen Interiors Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol ETD.
- When did Ethan Allen Interiors Inc. go public?
Ethan Allen Interiors Inc. last went public in March of 1993.
- Who is the stock transfer agent?
Ethan Allen’s stock transfer agent is:
Computershare Investor Services LLC
211 Quality Circle, Suite 210
College Station, TX 77845
- Does Ethan Allen pay cash dividends?
Future cash dividends will depend on our earnings, capital requirements, financial condition and other factors considered relevant by us and is subject to final determination by our Board of Directors. We will issue a press release to announce any such dividends.
- How can I buy Ethan Allen stock?
You can purchase Ethan Allen common stock through any brokerage account. Our stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol ETH.
- How many “independent” directors are on your Board?
There are seven members on our Board of Directors. The Chairman/CEO is the only “inside” director. The other six Board members are “independent.”
- Who is Ethan Allen’s independent auditor?
Ethan Allen’s independent public accountant/auditor is:
3001 Summer Street
Stamford, CT 06905-4317
- What is Ethan Allen's fiscal year?
Ethan Allen’s fiscal year ends on June 30.
- Can I listen to quarterly results calls with analysts?
Yes. You can find this information here:
- How do I get a copy of the Annual Report?
Visit our SEC Filings to view current and prior year annual and quarterly reports.
- When is the next shareholders’ meeting?
You can see our list of scheduled events here.